Me in 10 seconds
I’ve been a musician, software developer, photographer, film director, non-profit storyteller and aspiring pilot.
I’m a documentary filmmaker, writer and world-traveller. I listen to others’ stories with an open heart to grow and learn new ways of being. I love to find different points of view and share what I learn. I’ve made three feature-length and many short documentaries; if all goes to plan I will make many more.
Spent two decades in & out of Vancouver, Canada (more often out than in). Now nomadic.
- Around the world!
- Cántame (feature documentary, in pre-release)
- A New Economy (feature documentary)
- Ranger (short documentary)
- Mia (short documentary)
I’m focused on documentary filmmaking. For exceptional people and projects (usually a film, research project or cause) I help with story structure to turn something great into something remarkable. Some recent examples:
- Launch storytelling for a $200 million non-profit capital campaign
- Film with President Clinton in South America for The Clinton Foundation
- Tipping-point storytelling for the campaign to conserve St. John Point as parkland
- Relate complex academic research to the public through story
- Confidential projects—I’m frequently called into sensitive, chaotic or high-stress environments when results are essential
What am I doing now?
See my “now” page.
See why you should.
My private email list
If you want the announcements and opportunities that I never post publicly, get on my private email list, here:
With much love and a hat tip to Derek Sivers for inspiring this page.