Me in 10 seconds
I’m an artist and world-traveller. I listen to others’ stories with a heart to grow and learn new ways of being. I have several projects on the go, and I’m open to new collaborations. I’ve directed three feature-length and many short documentaries, as well as numerous music videos and artistic collaborations. If all goes well, I will make many more.
Formerly of Vancouver, now itinerant. Frequent haunts in São Paulo, Paris, Vancouver and New Mexico.
- Around the world!
- Cántame (feature documentary, in pre-release)
- A New Economy (feature documentary)
- Ranger (short documentary)
- Mia (short documentary)
I’m focused on music and documentary filmmaking. For exceptional people (usually artists, researchers or activists) I can help imagine a story to refine something great into something remarkable. Some recent examples:
- Launch storytelling for a $200 million non-profit capital campaign
- Film with President Clinton in South America for The Clinton Foundation
- Tipping-point storytelling for the campaign to conserve St. John Point as parkland
- Relate complex academic research to the public through story
- Confidential projects—I’m frequently called into sensitive, chaotic or high-stress environments when results are essential
What am I doing now?
See my “now” page.
See why you should.
My private email list
If you want the announcements and opportunities that I never post publicly, get on my private email list, here:
With a hat tip to Derek Sivers for inspiring this page.